Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Kiln is Dead...Long live the Kiln



It looks like my third hand, my brightly burning kiln has fired it's last load. There may be some hope that it can be repaired...but weighing the cost of repair, against new, will be a tough decision!


However...if this was her last hurrah...she did some magnificent pieces. I would say she went out in a blaze of glory!!


I still have many pieces to post from her last few firings...you will have to check my Etsy site to see what brilliant colors she has left me with.


I'll let you know how things go...and if there is a miracle worker in the wings to help her. I have two sources, who, even on a Sunday afternoon took the time to reply to my emails of distress. One even offered a possible solution to my problem...but the solution does not seem to be working. So...Sweet Kiln...I'll hope for the best...but I think you have done your best:)

No comments:

Post a Comment