Thursday, September 4, 2008

Gossip is News...running ahead of itself in a red satin dress




Etsy is taking over all my free time it seems. But I am enjoying every moment. I created my first treasury page using the colors red/orange/and blue. I used four of my Etsy Mud Team members pieces, and one from elsiee.etsy.com. The others were random pieces that caught my eye. I am very proud of this first page. I hate that the pages disappear in short periods of time...but such is life. Nothing last forever! Especially on Etsy! Amazing how much sells. I have found that if I see something I really like...I had better buy it right then. Some work...really good work hardly gets on the Time Machine 2 before it is snapped up by someone.


My sells are good considering how new I am and the learning curve to draw attention to my site. Still putting together the tools to incorporate this blog, flickr photos and etsy page. Love the challenge and the learning curve!

No comments:

Post a Comment