Monday, August 8, 2011

Exotic ...Colorful...and Such Sweet Sentiment....


LaShell of Designtalentedone.etsy.com is a must visit shop if you are into silk sari ribbon...or over the top crochet design. I love my visits there...and have a small wall in my studio dedicated to her vibrant colored ribbons. They make me smile every time I pass by them...and I have to reach out to touch as well!

This cuff features one of my little faux ivory faces...that LaShell fell inlove with. We have a mutual admiration club membership you see:) And this piece is dedicated to little old me:) Here is what she says about the cuff...

This cuff fits a 5.75" measurement wrist and up. The silk sari ribbon ties make it adjustable. The width of the cuff is 2 1/4" wide. I have a fired clay ancient face placed center as the focal point. I made 2 beautiful purple and black Dichroic glass buttons. Flaming red/orange silk sari ribbon runs throught the center and I have 2 green tones running on the outside for ties. I used 100% silk handspun nubby silk yarn in yellow, orange, red and browns. This cuff has beautiful color and artistic punch. You will be notices as you wear this art piece.

I have a shop that I love, and love her the seller Dorcas at "Wondrousstrange" Her firing of raku clay and other clay items are out of this world. I dedicate this listing to her for she has given me a gift, I have taken her gift and made it into a wonderful wearable art piece.

thank you for looking"

Click on the title above and you will be transported to a shop full of color and original design work.A pleasure to work with and a delight to share ideas with. Hope you will take time to visit her shop:)

No comments:

Post a Comment