Sunday, November 21, 2010

Make A Wish...I Dare You...


These Etsy artists are worthy of checking out. Some are friends, others will be in my favorites to check out on a regular basis to see their newly listed treasures.

If you click on the title of my blog post you should be magically transported to the treasury page. Then click on each of the photos to go to each shop of wonder!! Have fun...they are amazing artists...you will get lost in their creations!!

Hope you will take time to comment either here or there:) Thanks Bunches!!

1 comment:

  1. HI!

    I discovered that I didn´t send you the Heart you won in OWOH 2010. Please send me your address and I will send you a beautiful heart and a Christmas gift.

    Kind regards Susan in Sweden.
    susanlotus@gmail.com

    ( I am truly sorry you didn´t get the prize, you should have reminded me... )

    ReplyDelete