Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blue Angel by Belvedere Beads

Love seeing my little creations grow in another artists hands into such beautiful treasures:) My little wing has taken flight in Lucinda's hands! Her lamp work beads are always a treat... especially her new collection depicting wild birds...it seems I am collecting a Murder of Crows:) I can't get enough of her little dark beauties. You will have to check some of her back posts to see the lamp work Fly she created....amazing!

There are more birds for sell in her Etsy shop...blue, red, yellow and my favorite, Ravens/Crows!
Take a peak to see what she and her torch are up to....http://www.etsy.com/shop/belvedere

Click on the title above to go to Lucinda's blog...see her many talents that captures nature in her lamp work, painting and sketching.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my pendant - I am all out of birds in my etsy shop - I imagine I owe that to you pimping them out! Thank you.

    Hey, I see that you too are a cancer. When is your birthday?

    ReplyDelete