Saturday, November 27, 2010

Frisky Is As Frisky Does...

Red for Christmas Cheer


The Emerald Forest


Let me Teal you a Secret...It's Holiday Time

I was in a treasury kind of mood last night and managed to put together three treasuries back to back...frisky, like I said:) Like dressing a Macy's window for the Christmas parade these were so much fun to do. There are some wonderfully creative folk featured here...hope you will take time to visit and even comment. Every visit to the shops gives them a better chance for front page status...and more sales!! Enjoy!!

Click on the title above and you will go to my treasury page creation list. Better hurry...some of these items have already sold:)

PS Don't forget my sale for this weekend only...see previous blog posting for the discount code:)

2 comments: