Friday, July 23, 2010

Lucky Me!

I be the winner of this little treasure from artist Clarissa Callesen! What fun...now to find just the right place to display it.

I have admired Clarissa's work from afar for quite a while now. I hope you will stop by her blog...click on title above...and her Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/clarissacallesen to see some of her marvelous work. I just love " The Ice Princess" Doll. Very original...very lovely! Many unusual works of art....and get this...her blog title includes...Creator of Strange and Wonderful Things. Got a clue why I like her art:)

3 comments:

  1. Ach Nice! I would wish I could win some giveaways! LOl
    Esp beads! Hows the kiln doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky girl! what a sweetly gorgeous win!!! off to check out the artist!

    would love to hear what you thought of inception too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are indeed a lucky girl! I'm a big fan of Clarissa's work! Congrats!
    I finished an art piece that has one of your green glazed dollheads.
    When you have a chance, stop in for a peak!
    I love the head and will be back to get one that's been Raku'd

    ReplyDelete