Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What an Honor....I was Selected Artist of the Day at Musing About Mud


Carol Epp's blog is a great place to keep up with what is going on in the pottery world. And the photo above shows what a talented artist she is as well! http://musingaboutmud.blogspot.com/2009/12/artist-of-day-dorcas-midkiff.html

From jobs, to museum exhibitions, to applications to enter contests or be published all things pottery can be found here! I am so in love with this blog. Because of her blog I took courage to enter my Medusa's Sister for placement in Lark Books' 500 Raku. Time will tell if my work is published. But no matter, it was a learning experience and next attempt will find me better armed to fight the publishing fight!

And now I am honored to be one of Carol's Artists of the Day for the Month of December.
Stop by and leave a comment if you like and read my humble attempt at an interview!

Carol is of course a fellow Etsian...visit her shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/caroleepp

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely feature - the photographs of your work are AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete