Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering....

Words are only a pale shadow to what the heart feels...the depth of pain, of sorrow, of horror and continued fear. Remembering does not ease these feelings...but it gives me hope. I remember that for a short time the world community was as one. I wish that the catalyst had not been  tragedy. I wish with all my mind and body that respect for another's faith...what ever  that faith is that draws us each closer to wholeness...could be honored by all. That faith would bind us together rather than send us in separate directions. That our combined faiths would take humanity into a Golden Age of love and respect for all living things. That our hearts would be on fire...and our souls burn bright from those flames...that everyone who saw those flames would ignite  as well. That that glow from our combined love and respect would make the sun pale in comparison.  I am remembering...

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully put. Thanks for the inspiring words and song.
    Terri

    ReplyDelete