Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Work by Maura Fox...


This lovely creation is by a fellow Etsian Maura Fox. Unfortunately, Maura's shop is not open yet...but I certainly hope she will consider sharing her creations there. This piece has one of my raku faces as the focal bead/cabochon surrounded by glass seed and bugle beads, crystals and brass wire work. Isn't she gorgeous!!  A perfect nature's child rendered in glass, clay and metal.

Thanks so much Maura for sharing this with me...and letting me post this delightful piece as well:)

4 comments:

  1. Seems to be a perfect fusion between Maura and you! Awesome piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... she's gorgeous, love her earrings. You both did a great job!
    Love what you did with the soup too! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! This is Maura......What a joy to see our work showcased. Received my recent order of your "wonderous strange" moon faces and anxious to work them into some new pieces. Love your website. I linked to it from my FB account so my friends can see this post

    ReplyDelete