Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Insectus Invictus...New in my shop

I have a real love hate relationship with insects. They are beyond amazing and beautiful and intricate in their design...but you gotta add a lot of points for creepy:)







I am on an insect kick right now and these is the first of my little guys. All thanks to inspiration from fellow Etsian Belvedere...and her wonderful lampwork insects:) You can find more of her work on her blog at.... http://lucindastorms.blogspot.com/


These are Raku pendants. Smoke black on back from raku process. Some of the back is glazed. There is a hole from top to bottom to attach to your project.

Happy Holidays everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. My imagine starts running wild with this teriffic moth (?)! I love it!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete