Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sunshine and Navels....What do these have in common?

This treasury I called "Thank You For All Your Support" cause all these lovely artists have bought from me the past month. Just a small way to say Thanks Bunches!! The silk sari ribbon reminds me of rays of sunshine...



This is titled " What is Black and White...and Gift Worthy" The majority of these shops I found in the Pounce Undiscovered section. Why? Is there a single gift you would not love to own:)

RGMPHotography wrote in his comment..."So glad to see I'm not the only one who feels my work is gift worthy! Fans of this particular piece have often called it "The Navel." Why, you ask? Well, because it does, in fact resemble a person's navel!

Although this was purely unintentional when I took the photo I now find myself in awe of how we can sometimes discover aspects of the human form reflected in nature. "

If you have time...go visit each of the shops. I would love it if you could comment and visit each shop so we can get all these artists noticed and on the Front Page of Etsy...and their inventories depleted for the holiday season!! Just click on the title to go to Treasury Lists curated by me...Wondrousstrange :)

Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

  1. you've totally put me in the mood to shop on Etsy - which believe it or not I haven't done in AGES!! lovely and inspired picks friend ass ALWAYS!!

    ReplyDelete