Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Sale...20 Percent Off Code...For This Weekend Too!




Thanks to all of you for following my little world of creating. Looking at not only my little treasures...but especially those creations made by other artists that favor me with including my work in their wonderful pieces.

Until Sunday at midnight, I am offering a 20% discount on all items in my Etsy shop. Just enter the code BLOGREADER20 at checkout and I will send your new treasures right along to you:) I'll make every effort to get everything mailed out next week so you will have time to be inspired by what you receive:) This includes photography, finished jewelry, supplies and ACEO's. The photography takes a little longer, but usually in your hands within two weeks...I am at the mercy of the printer for this:)

Hope you will take time to visit the shop. I truly want you to be delighted and inspired...even if you don't choose to purchase a single item!! Have fun out there in cyperworld with the Black Friday Sales!! Happy Holidays!!

1 comment:

  1. your blog is looking delightful.. as is your etsy shoppe! the design and graphics are outta of this world fabulous! I love the new coupon feature on etsy.. how fun is that? xo L

    ReplyDelete