Thursday, November 11, 2010

Another Cindy Chavez Inspired Design...I Give My Heart Freely OOAK Statement Necklace

I Give My Heart Freely Assemblage Art Doll OOAK

From wondrousstrange

I Give My Heart Freely Assemblage Art Doll OOAK
zoom
I Give My Heart Freely Assemblage Art Doll OOAK I Give My Heart Freely Assemblage Art Doll OOAK I Give My Heart Freely Assemblage Art Doll OOAK I Give My Heart Freely Assemblage Art Doll OOAK I Give My Heart Freely Assemblage Art Doll OOAK
OOAK Steampunk Talisman...taliswoman. She is on a beaded foundation with cotton fiber to soften the edges. She wears a small beaded crown. Frosted glass heart is held in hand.

Three found rusty components, ceramic face with copper foil, raku red bead on body, cowrie shell, glass and crystal beads, silver plate wings. Backed with cotton fabric.

Measures 3 x 4 1/2 inches. It is strung with a gorgeous 30 inch hand died silk ribbon made by fellow Etsian shop...QueenCreekSupply.

She is now in my Etsy shop for sell.

1 comment: