Friday, November 27, 2009

Goodie, Goodie!!! New Photos of Amazing Felted Art using my Raku Buttons






Received photos to day of two truly amazing felted collars that are a work of art unto themselves. That you can wear this art makes them that much more special! Jane, whose shop is at JaneBoFelt.etsy.com, creates gorgeous work with natural and other fibers from her home in Moscow, Russia. You absolutely much visit her online shop! Such work...a feast for the eyes! My favorite is the colorful made to order Felted scarf/shawl called Orange Burst.

We had such lovely communication during the buying process. And I love how she has incorporated my raku buttons in her work! Please take time to visit her shop. Tell her I said hello!

You can fine these lovelies at the following links:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35327523
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=21124746
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=31153876 (Orange burst)

Enjoy my friends!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this lovely feature! Your buttons and other creations are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went immediately to the etsy shop in hope of purchasing the fringy one and someone already bead me to it!! What an amazing collaboration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad for you Elsiee...but so glad for Jane!! Wasn't it just magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww ! Your work and her work = perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That orange wrap is so lovely. Your buttons really are the perfect addition to it!

    ReplyDelete